CleanCide Germicidal Disinfectant Wipes are formulated to clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces such as stainless steel, chrome, glass, plastic and vinyl. This includes door knobs, bed rails, monitoring equipment, telephones and light switches.
*Minimums: 100 tubs (1 Pallet)
Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories, Schools, Nursing Homes, Businesses, and other critical-care areas.
- Cleaner and disinfectant in one
- Broad Spectrum Cleaner: Tuberculocidal, Germicidal, Pseudomonacidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
- Contact Time: 5 Minutes
- Active ingredients: Citric Acid
- Does Not Contain: Phenol, Quat, Alcohol or Bleach
- Effective in 5% blood serum
- Contains 400 Wipes per Bucket (Each wipe is 7" x 7")
- Made in the USA
- Not Orally Toxic
- Not Dermally Toxic
- Not a Primary Skin Irritant
- No Inhalation Toxicity
- Contains no alcohol, bleach, or chlorine
- Non-abrasive, nearly fragrance-free
Effective In The Presence Of 5% Blood Serum In A "One-Step Process" (Cleaning/Disinfecting) Against:
- Vegetative organisms: Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, MRSA, MRSE, VRE, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica.
- Viruses: Adenovirus, Feline Caliciviru- surrogate for Norovirus, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, HIV Type 1, Influenza A Virus, Pandemic 2009 (H1N1) Influenza A, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Rotavirus, Vaccinia Virus.
- Fungi: Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Wipes : 400 Wipes per Bucket
- Size : 7" x 7"
- Certifications : EPA Registration # 34810-36